This IB Physics study guide will teach you how to revise for your exams in the most effective and efficient way. These study strategies are tried-and-tested and have been taught to thousands of IB Physics students worldwide.
You'll learn how to:
- Avoid studying too hard
- Write effective revision notes quickly
- Improve your exam technique
- Avoid the 5 most common mistakes other students make
- Adopt the mindset required to succeed in IB Physics
- Easily increase your grades by 9-11% with one simple trick
- Get further help from teachers and other IB professionals
IB Physics is a difficult course and exam preparation is more than just learning your equations and attempting a couple of past papers. In this study guide, Sally Weatherly (CEO, GradePod) has devised a 7-step strategic revision plan to ensure you have the tools to approach your IB Physics exams with the confidence that you could not have been more prepared.