Learning The Correct IB Physics Definitions Will Increase Your Grade by 9-11%
I’m making it my mission to help every IB Physics student in the world to ace their IB Physics exams!
A really easy way to get extra marks in your IB Physics exams is to learn your definitions.
The definitions need to be precise and they need to be exact. You also need to find ways of making sure those definitions stay in your head.
However if you can learn the right IB Physics definitions, I guarantee it adds between 9 and 11% to the final grade in your IB Physics exam - that’s the difference from a grade 5 to 7!
If you haven’t learnt any definitions and you’re currently sitting on a grade 5 in IB Physics, then learn your definitions – it’s likely to take you up to that 7 you’re hoping for.
I bet you’re wondering where to get this precise and complete list of IB Physics definitions. Well… fear not! GradePod has done all the hard work for you.
You can get your complete list of IB Physics definitions here.
😀 No more worrying you have missed something out 😀
- 📄 7 x pages of definitions you must memorise - split out by topic in SL and HL IB Physics.
- 😌 100% x Complete peace of mind that you'll discover EXACTLY what you need to know for every IB Physics test or exam.
I also recommend our mini video course, called Drunk on Definitions!
📈 Add 9-11% to your final IB Physics grade in under 90 minutes 📈
- 💻 12 x SHORT video tutorials leading you through memorising the key definitions from scratch
- 📄 1 x Complete list of definitions needed to ace your IB Physics Exams
- 💡 4 x Memory techniques explored in "Master Your Memory" guide
FREE eBook: The ULTIMATE IB Physics Internal Assessment Guide
Get your #1 Amazon Best Seller on GradePod for free here